Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Funny Pictures

I finally loaded my memory card onto my computer. You are in for a real treat. I'm talking pictures from last summer up to Christmas. Yikers. Here are a few of my favs.



This is Ryan and David with Grandpa Wight. They're all wearing their fishing hats, although David didn't actually fish this year...maybe next year! I love how David and Russ are looking at each other.
David enjoying a milkshake. Loved it.
Chillin with Mama.

Now for a few choice Chirstmas pictures. We went to see Santa this year. This was David's reaction. Check out Santa's face..."Not again. Lady, get your screaming kid off my lap."


So I just held David for our Santa picture. Who can spot the deer? (This Santa visit took place at Cabelas. Which means I got to wait in line with David while Ryan looked around. Does that seem fair? Next year we'll be visiting a Santa at a location of my choosing. Maybe a jewelry store!)



David is obsessed with hats. Not just regular hats. He will wear anything that vaguely resembles a hat. Which leads me to the next picture. I like to call it "McDonald's Happy Meal -Halloween Bucket Hat" He wears this for a good majority of the day. Whatever floats your boat I guess. Don't worry, I never let him leave the house like this!





Here's David settling in for a good movie-Toy Story 3 is his fav right now. Mostly because it's one of the few on instant play Netflix.




I let David have the spatula after I made brownies. I love that using powdered eggs let me give my child the spatula!


Well, that's my 7 months of updating. Hope you enjoyed -it might be another 7 months before I have new pictures.


2 comments:

The Godfreys said...

YAY for pictures! I love his fishing hat I think he should wear that more often. :)

Wohlford Family said...

I loved all the pictures! Especially the tantrum on Santa's lap. Ours would have looked like that but Emma was running away so....no pictures of Santa this year. It will not be 7 months before we get more pictures. I will make sure of that!